Another month, another 30 days worth of celebrations! Here are June's days of the month and more fun blog post ideas, for those days when the creativity is lacking...
- Say Something Nice Day: Say something nice to a stranger today.
- Leave the Office Early Day: What would you do if you left work early?
- Running Day: What is your favourite running gear?
- Hug Your Cat Day: Show off those furry, finned, scaled or feathery babies.
- World Environment Day: How do you celebrate Mother Earth?
- National Trails Day: Share a recent adventure on a local trail.
- Chocolate Ice Cream Day: What is your favourite chocolate recipe?
- World Oceans Day: What are your favourite water-related activities?
- Donald Duck Day: What is your favourite Disney character?
- Ball Point Pen Day: Write a letter to your future self.
- Jerky Day: What is your favourite road trip snack?
- Loving Day: What do you appreciate about your other half?
- Gin Day: Share your favourite gin-inspired cocktail.
- Bourbon Day: Share your favourite bourbon-inspired cocktail.
- Nature Photography Day: Show us nature, through your lens.
- Fresh Veggies Day: Take a trip to a local farmer's market and share your haul.
- Eat Your Vegetables Day: Share your favourite vegetarian recipe.
- International Picnic Day: Go on a picnic in a local park and share.
- Sauntering Day: Take it easy and relax today.
- World Productivity Day: How do you stay productive? Where do you find inspiration?
- Daylight Appreciate Day: It's solstice! How are you celebrating?
- Onion Rings Day: What is your favourite junk food?
- Let It Go Day: How do you take a deep breath and relax?
- Swim a Lap Day: What is your favourite way to get exercise?
- Colour TV Day: What are your favourite television shows/movies of all time?
- Canoe Day: Have you gone canoeing? What are your favourite water-related activities?
- Sunglasses Day: How your favourite sunny day activities?
- Log Cabin Day: Share a trip to your favourite museum.
- Camera Day: Share your recent favourite personal photos.
- Social Media Day: Disconnect and go social media-free for a day.
Camping Month - Share your favourite camping trip.
Great Outdoors Month - What is your favourite outdoor activity?
Soul Food Cooking Month - What is your home-cooked favourite meal?
This is just a small sampling of the many interesting and fun days celebrated in the month of June. I hope you enjoy this feature, and that it brings your some inspiration when the creative juices just aren't flowing this month.