What is SEO and why is it so important?
Optimize your blog images for SEO w/ these helpful tips!
5 Things You Need to Know to Optimize Images for SEO
2. Clicking on "Properties" will open this Image Properties window. In the "alt text" line, add your keywords. For the sake of this post, my alt text was the title, which seemed to be very effective and which I continue to do for a lot of my post images.
When it comes to SEO, ask yourself these 5 questions before you hit publish:
- Are your images and keywords relevant to your brand, and this specific post?
- Did you properly execute keyword research to optimize information and images?
- Is your information useful and helpful?
- Is your content easily readable?
- Is this page answering the question being asked?
The bottom line is that if you take the time crafting the perfect post, make sure you don't forget about the images. Like in my example above, sometimes taking the few extra minutes to make sure your images are optimized, really does make all the difference between a post getting buried and a post being seen.