...photographing birds will definitely be a hobby.
Who am I kidding?! That's what I did Thursday afternoon! It's already a hobby, 38 years too soon.
The snow geese have arrived at Potter Marsh for their yearly stopover before they continue their journey north for the summer. They covered the ground like a snowy blanket while they ate their way through the marsh.
Ok, enough with the birds. As for the rest of my life, this is currently happening,
Here's [some of] the best of the past week,
- Rekindling an old relationship.
- Good thing she likes me, or these could really hurt.
- My baby Maya the musk ox (right) celebrated her 2nd bday. Yes, at 250 lbs she is still my baby and yes, I remember and celebrate my animals' birthdays.
- Little white bear (who is now becoming a polar bear).
- Reaching out to my future 65 year old self at Potter Marsh.
- An attempt at a decent meal while Steve is on the road.
- Cheering on my favorite hockey team.
- A little shuffle board action.
- I'll never pass up a good country cover band.
ps. In exactly 2 months, this boy will be stuck with me forever (muhahaha) :)
Have a good week friends!
Linkin' up with Sami's Shenanigans for Weekend Shenanigans.